CFAS II is a Face Recognition Surveillance System designed for multipurpose face indexing, detection, and identification. The software allows both centralized and de-centralized architecture.
It supports multiple databases with unlimited number of registered faces and receives inputs from a variety of predefined CCTV cameras, both analog and digital.
The system facilitates data export and import, as well as enrollment of faces from still images or live video streams. The extracted images are saved and compared to identities and facial templates stored in the database. After matching is completed, respective alerts are sent out to the user by means of different interfaces (SMS, e-mail, and web).
This product includes:
1. Face Detection / Enrollment / Matching Capabilities
2. Multiple Face Recognition Detectors (Two as Default)
3. Up to 9 Video Channels
4. Automatic Face Indexing / Matching
5. Offline Image Processing
6. Watch List Alerts
7. Batch Faces Enrollment/Matching
8. Simultaneous Matching From Different Databases
9. Flexible Media Sources: RTSP/HTTP/DirectX/Files/Directory Listener
(Ip Camera, Web Camera, Still images, Video Files, Youtube etc)
10. Control Center Support
11. TCP/IP Message Notification Based on Open API